Our bodies have a natural detox mechanism, constantly eliminating the accumulated toxins that are metabolic byproducts. But the rising amount of chemicals in our bodies- ingested as pesticides, medicines and pollutants are more than our body can handle.
If you suffer from constipation, acne, exhaustion, excess gas, sinus, depression, mood swings, nausea, halitosis and a low immunity, you might need to undergo a detox or cleansing.
As opposed to complicated detox methods, Oil Pulling offers surprisingly easy way to cleanse your system and push out those toxins every day. An added bonus- get pearly white teeth without chemical bleaches.
What is Oil Pulling?
Oil-Pulling is a morning ritual derived from the best kept secrets of the Ayurveda. It requires swishing or pulling, cold-pressed, unrefined sesame oil, in your mouth for several minutes. It rids the mouth of the bacteria, germs, parasites and other toxins that cause secondary infections and chronic inflammation- leading to a number of health problems.
How to Perform Oil Pulling?
Oil-Pulling should be done first thing in the morning, before consuming any water or food.
- Put a spoonful of, cold-pressed Sesame oil in your mouth and swish it around for 15-20 minutes
- Spit it Out: Do not swallow the oil, the swishing leaves oil full of toxins and germs
- Brush your teeth.
- The first few times, the taste of oil will make you want to gag. Be persistent and in time, you’ll be ok
- In case sesame oil isn’t available; other cold-pressed, refined vegetable oils can also be used.
Benefits of Oil Pulling
- Promotes Oral Hygiene
- Shiny White Teeth
- Stronger Immunity
- Better Sleep
- Clearer Skin
- Increased Energy
- Improved Concentration
- Decreased migraine headaches
- Clearer Sinuses
- Less severe asthma
- Regulated Menstrual Cycles
- Improved Lymphatic System
Oil Pulling not only cleanses the body of impurities but also provides clarity of thought and peace. Try including this amazingly effective detox exercises in your daily routine for a new and healthy life.